Teemo’s Item Build
Teemo Skill Order
Teemo Shroom Placement
- Red dots: Mushroom locations if you are a pushing teemo on the red side
- Blue dots: Mushroom locations if you a pushing teemo on the blue side
- Purple dots: Mushroom locations which you should keep with vision at all times
- Orange dots: Mushroom locations for both pushing and csing teemo (lane phase)
- Yellow dots: Mushroom locations for a csing teemo
Teemo General Tips
- Use your Q whenever someone is trying to AA you. This will blind them and you will take little or no damage
- It is important to max E as quickly as possible.
- Your passive allows you to hide after not moving. Try hiding before the enemy champion gets back. Let the champion work on the minions for a while. This will let their guard down.
- Using the tactic above Drop a Shroom near an enemy (unhides you) then, AA, Q (blind), AA, AA, W to run after them, AA, Q
- It’s important to put mushrooms in strategic areas. Please see map.
- Teemo’s Second Passive – “Global Taunt” Because Teemo is hated so much sometimes lower level players will try and go after you first. This makes Teemo pretty good at protecting carries by being a primary target against teams that are easily angered.
- Place “exit egg” in escape lane, then throw egg into the middle of a team fight. This will normally allow you to hit more than one champion. Run back over your “exit egg”. Most people will chase you and run into the exit egg. Q them and then AA. Hit W and run away and laugh.