Increase artificial database limit in Exchange 2007.
You have to go to:
- Start – Run
- Type: RegEdit
- HKLM – System – CurrentControlSet – MSExchangeIS – <Server Name>
- You will find a folder called “Private-xxxxxx”. Open it.
- Right Click – New Entry – DWORD Value
- Name it: “Database Size Limit in GB”
- Click on “Decimal”
- Value Data – Enter what ever size you want the database to be. (ie. 200GB)
*Note* – If you want to find out the name & GUID of the database you can run a PowerShell Script.
Get-MailboxDatabase | list identity,guid