I got this idea originally from my friends the Bruce’s. They made an amazing drink with Raspberry Tea with pink lemonade. I didn’t have the same ingrediants so I figured I’d try an experiment. Luckly it turned out really good.
- Lipton Bavarian Wild berry Tea
- Lipton White Tea Blueberrry and Pomegranate
- Lipton Green Tea Mixed Berry
- Country Time Lemonade.
- 2 Liters of filtered water
- Start boiling 2 liters of water.
- Take one tea bag from the 3 tea boxes and put in the boiling water
- While the teabags are soaking in the boiling water put 4 scoops of lemonade into your jug.
- Leave boiling for about 5 minutes
- Remove tea bags and dispose of them.
- Pour tea into jug.
- Stir solution till all the lemonade is dissolved.
- Put in fridge to chill
- Serve drink cold.