I won a Windows 7 Phone and I am loving it. One thing I was having an issue with was getting multiple calendars from a SINGLE gmail account to sync with a Windows 7 phone. When researching it online I found that most people were saying it “Couldn’t be done”. Another suggestions was that I would need to make multiple gmail accounts since the phone would only sync with the default google calendar.
Well it turns out the phone can sync multiple calendars from Google.
So here’s the deal:
- Make sure you’ve setup your Windows 7 phone with your Google email acccount. Make sure it has synced completely.
- Go to http://m.google.com/sync
- Log in with your gmail username and password
- You should see at least one device. ie. Windows 7 phone
- Enable all the calendars that you would like to have synced on your phone.
- Save your preferences
NOTE -If people have shared calendars with you as well, you can actually select these calendars as well.
I hope this saved you some time.